|Home||» Products||» Fume Extraction Plant||» Fume Extraction Plant|
Fume Extraction Plant
Fume Extraction Plant
We are the well known manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Fume Extraction Plant widely popular in the industry, owing to its safety, high productivity, and environmental friendliness. These plants ensure hygienic working atmosphere, longer functional life, and better pickling quality with shorter pickling time. Fume extraction plants can be availed in various sizes and shapes so as to fulfill the diverse needs of our clients.
- It is increasingly recognized that for increased productivity, safety, health of manpower and environment protection is important and vital role is played in manufacturing process:
- Turn-key execution of system for extraction of corrosive fumes & gases
- Fume Extraction Plant Ensure hygienic working atmosphere
- Committed to a cleaner environment
- High separation efficiencies of 1 micron particulate and gaseous emissions are achievable
- Customized process equipment for metal finishing industries
- All components of our Fume Extraction Plant are made from corrosion-resistant Thermoplastic material
- Scrubbing the exhaust air prevents the release of aggressive and harmful vapors into the environment
- Vapors and gases are absorbed in the scrubbing liquid and returned to the circuit
- The most important basis for calculation are the determination of the exhaust air volume and the dependence of the flue gas burden on the operating conditions in the pre-treatment plant. All the calculations are performed by program modules developed by Keya Plast
- Effective scrubbing and guaranteed compliance with emission limits can only be achieved through an individually designed fume extraction plant optimized on the particular application
- Keya Plast Fume Extraction Plants can be used not only in encapsulated pre-treatment plants but also for lateral suction channels on pickling tanks
- Performance of Keya Plast Fume Extraction Plants in as per emission regulations
- Keya Plast supplies Maximum Achievable Control Technology in compliance to emission regulatory agency requirements
Advantages In Fume Extraction Systems Of Keya Plast:
- Short Pickling Time
- Less Pickling Tanks
- Increased Productivity
- Low Production Cost
- Low Rejection
- Clean Working Area (Surrounding)
- Good Housekeeping.
- High Employee’s Acceptance
- Ensures Hygienic Working Atmosphere.
- Optimizing Material Use.
- Stop Corrosion of Crane & Roof Structure.
- Better Pickling Quality
- Easy Draining of Sludge
- Corrosion Resistant
- Maintenance Free/Cost Saving
- Reliable Welding Seam
- Average Tank Life up to 10 Yrs.
- Integral Fume Ducting.
- Fumes Are Condensed & Recycled.
- Reducing Waste Disposal Cost.
- As Per Emission Regulations.
- Better Safety.